||Patient, Straight-Jacketed Crazy
- "Here come the crazies. These guys are actually the easiest of the bunch (maybe it's because their arms are wrapped tightly behind their backs)."
- ― MediEvil: The Official Strategy Guide
Head Bangers, also known as Straight-Jacketed Crazies, are the mad patients of the Asylum.
Since the disappearance of the Head Monk of the Asylum, the patients have been left to run amok. As they get in his way, Sir Daniel Fortesque is forced to kill them.
The asylum patients are insane enemies that run around while laughing, trying to hit Dan with their own heads. They can be easily defeated with a hammer or club.
- This gallery section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- In an early incarnation of MediEvil, they were going to appear in The Asylum Grounds, but were removed from the level in the end.
- Their facial texture appears to be missing in all releases of the original game, with the exception of the Rolling Demo.