||Phantom of the Opera
- "I am COMPELLED by some primal force always to play this song of fear and sadness. Please bring me new music, that I may break this cycle of endless misery! Go on... do us a favor. It's driving me mental."
- ― Mr. Organ to Daniel, MediEvil: Resurrection
Mr. Organ is a ghost found in the Hilltop Mausoleum.
Mr. Organ can be found in a room east of the stained glass window. A nearby book reveals he is doomed to play the same chords over and over again. Daniel is tasked with finding Sheet Music for him so he can play a different tune. After bringing him sheet music, he plays the new tune and a nearby wall disappears to reveal the Chalice of Souls along with treasure chests. He then vanishes, laughing.
- This gallery section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- In the original MediEvil, Mr. Organ's appearance is similar to the skeleton from the Title Level.
- In MediEvil: Resurrection, his appearance is based on the Phantom of the Opera, a character from Gaston Leroux's novel of the same name.