The MediEvil Wiki is always looking for new contributors. Don't hesitate to sign up today if you think you can help!
WELCOME TO THE MEDIEVIL WIKI
Medievil Times — The Latest News from Gallowmere
Everybody's Golf 2 Debuts on Modern PlayStation Consoles! — January 17, 2023
- The sequel to the original Everybody's Golf (also known as Hot Shots Golf in the US), Everybody's Golf 2 has just made its way to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. First released in 2000 for the original PlayStation, the game delivers "a comprehensive golfing experience, with a wacky sense of humour." It also features three guest stars from other PlayStation games, one of whom is none other than Sir Daniel Fortesque himself!
- This version is enhanced with up-rendering, rewind, quick save, custom video filters and trophy support, including a trophy for unlocking Sir Dan in the game's versus mode. The game is available as part of the PlayStation Plus Premium service but can also be bought separately. Find out more here.
The MediEvil ECTS Pre-Alpha is Released! — September 17, 2022
- The release of this exciting early version of the game was unveiled as part of Project Eclipse led by Hwd45. While the Pre-Alpha is not the earliest version of MediEvil out there (that honour goes to the Rolling Demo), it is the first one that offers us a closer look at the game's many cut levels, including the infamous Jabberwocky chase.
- Check out the gameplay video showing off all the levels in the Pre-Alpha and then head on over to Hidden Palace to have a go at playing it yourself!
Waltz of the Dead by Bob and Barn — May 17, 2022
- In anticipation of MediEvil's 25th anniversary in 2023, Bob and Barn have released a new MediEvil-inspired track entitled Waltz of the Dead. The track was produced as part of "cross-university scientific research on the potential of NFTs for artists." The stems of the track, as well as the full mix split into two parts, were minted as NFTs on March 19, 2022.
- While you may be disappointed by Bob and Barn's production of NFTs, the published track itself is at least worth listening to, so check it out on their YouTube.
Fan Spotlight: You Don't Want to MISS This! — June 26, 2021
- MediEvil: Missing Memories is a fan game by Rob (of ResFort fame) that aims to recreate some of the cut levels from MediEvil. It is based on the "few scraps of concept art and information that is out there." The project aims to be as lore-friendly and authentic-feeling as possible, whilst creating some fun little levels that stand on their own.
- Check out the teaser trailer and download the Dan's Dance Revolution demo here!
The MediEvil Rolling Demo is a version of MediEvil that is 400 days older than the final version of the game. The demo was released on two PAL region demo discs in late 1997 – Winter Releases '97 demo 01 and Registered Users Demo 02 – the former of which was given out at the European Computer Trade Show. Files on the discs suggest that the demo finished development around August 14, 1997.
More MediEvil Communities
Gaming Wiki Network
||The GWN is an affiliation between independently-hosted wikis about video games.|