||Development Support Team
- "This game is dedicated to the memory of Mr. Apple. If only we'd never removed his magic hat."
- ― Dedication to Mr. Apple in MediEvil's credits.
Mr. Apple was an apple bought by Paul Donovan for lunch. However, he was stolen by Matt Johnson, who kept Mr. Apple on his desk. Eventually, Mr. Apple received a paper hat made by Katie Lea. He lasted about 9 months without rotting due to the magical powers of the hat.
The first MediEvil was dedicated to the memory of Mr. Apple. In the 2019 remake, Mr. Apple can be found throughout the game's levels as an easter egg.
- This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- ↑ "I recieved an email from Paul Donovan who claims that he was a programmer involved in the making of MediEvil. I am inclined to believe him. This is what he said about the apple with the hat in the end: 'The apple wearing a red origami hat pictured in the credits is Mr Apple. He was an apple that I bought for lunch one day which Matt Johnson (programmer)
nicked and kept on his desk. Katie Lea (mapper) made him a paper hat. He lasted about
9 months without rotting due to the magical powers of the hat. Something to do with
pyramids I guess...'" — MediEvil - Walkthrough on Game Revolution.
- This navigation section is empty. You can help by adding some navigation boxes to it.
More MediEvil Communities
Wanna add your MediEvil community here? Feel free to reach out!