- "Welcome to the hall of Heroes. Enjoy your visit.
Patrons are reminded to leave quietly - we've had complaints from the neighbours."
- ― Loading screen narration
The Hall of Heroes is a level in MediEvil: Resurrection, where heroes from history spend their time feasting, drinking and arm-wrestling. Sir Dan can visit this hall by collecting a Chalice of Souls. The heroes can grant him a new weapon or another item that may prove useful. After collecting all available chalices, Daniel can become one of the heroes.
- Main article: Books in MediEvil: Resurrection
To pay homage to the heroes stand in front of their statues and await spiritual guidance.
- This gallery section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
In other languages
- This "in other languages" section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
More MediEvil Communities
Wanna add your MediEvil community here? Feel free to reach out!