- "From what I can work out, this is the epicentre of the blast. Look around Fortesque, collect as much magic as possible, and see if you can work out who's behind this terrible state of affairs."
- ― Mission briefing
Kensington is the third level of MediEvil 2. It consists of two sections: Kensington and Kensington, the Tomb.
Kensington is the first section of the Kensington level.
Kensington was the epicenter of the Spell of Eternal Darkness. Once descended into darkness, Kensington became riddled with the undead, who aimlessly roamed the streets of the city area.
The spellcaster's house, full of dark artifacts, also housed the building parts of a metal monster. Upstairs was the very room where the spell was cast, devoid of anything of interest except for a pocket watch.
- This walkthrough section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- This gallery section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- This is the first part of London seen in the game, also featured in the London, 1886 FMV intro.
In other languages
- This "in other languages" section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
More MediEvil Communities
Wanna add your MediEvil community here? Feel free to reach out!