|AKA||The Great Museum[1.1]|
|Enemies||Zombies, Green Knights, Bonasaurs, Musket Knights|
|Previous level||Title Level|
|Next level||Tyrannosaurus Wrecks|
The Museum is the first level in MediEvil 2.
- Main article: Books in MediEvil 2
The legendary Knight Sir Daniel Fortesque. Born around 1250, died 1286 at the battle of Gallowmere. Legend has it that after defeating the evil Sorcerer Zarok at the battle of Gallowmere he rose from the dead a century later to destroy Zarok once and for all. It is said, that in times of great need, he will return again to free the land from evil.
Book 2 - Kraken
The great Kraken, that could smash a boat between its fearsome jaws - some still suppose that the deepest seas still hold creatures like this great beast. Fisherman, Phil McCaven, caught this example off the coast of Bognor Regis in 1774.
Book 3 - Zarok monster
Despite assuming many monstrous forms, the evil sorcerer Zarok was reputedly a coward. Legend has it that the Great Knight Sir Daniel Fortesque vanquished this creature in 1386.
In other languages
- MediEvil 2. Developed by SCEE Cambridge Studio. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment on April 21, 2000.
- Lifestyles of the Pharaohs, The Professor's Lab
- MediEvil: The Game Prequel. Written by Chris Sorrell. Art by Jason Wilson. Published by Titan Comics in 2019.
- "Ever so vaguely inspired by the British Museum in London." — Jason Wilson on Twitter. Published August 22, 2020. Retrieved May 30, 2021.