Life Bottles, also known as Health Bottles, were said to contain a liquefied form of the magic that reanimated Sir Daniel Fortesque. They acted as measured portions of his life force. Life Bottles could be filled up using Health Fountains or Energy Vials, or by eating Roast Chicken.
Life Bottles appeared as a long-necked green bottles or flasks.
Should Dan's HP fall to 0 when a Life Bottle has been filled, the contents will be poured out onto his body in order to revive him. Should there be no bottles filled when Dan falls, a Game Over occurs.
There are ten Life Bottles to collect in total. Each holds 300 HP, which is equivalent to the maximum value of Dan's energy bar.
- Dan's Crypt - On a pile of rubble near the rune-locked gate.
- The Graveyard - At the end of an elevated section behind the left gate unlocked by the angel statue.
- Hall of Heroes - Given by Canny Tim.
- Dan's Crypt - In a secret room behind a smashable wall.
- Scarecrow Fields - In a section accessible only after repairing the Harvester using the Harvester Part.
- Pools of the Ancient Dead - On an island to the right of the Chaos rune-locked area.
- Hall of Heroes - Given by RavenHooves the Archer.
- Hall of Heroes - Given by Dirk Steadfast.
| Healthiest Man Alive - Er Dead|
Collect every Life Bottle.
Life Bottles behave the same way as they did in the first game.
- Tyrannosaurus Wrecks - Dropped by Tyrannosaurus after defeat.
- The Freakshow - In a section reached by a tunnel near the Magician area gate.
- Greenwich Observatory - Behind the building that lowers the drawbridge.
- Kew Gardens - Down the path from the starting point.
- Kew Gardens - Near the end of the level.
- Dankenstein - On the floor in the main room, in the right corner.
- Wulfrum Hall - In a room that becomes accessible after the third vampire room.
- Whitechapel - Given by Madam Jo-jo.
- The Sewers - Near the area with the Chalice.
- Cathedral Spires - Near a Lost Soul at the end of the level.
- Cathedral Spires, the Descent - In a room with one of the Lost Souls.
There are seven Health Bottles in total. Each holds 100 HP, which is equivalent to the maximum value of Dan's energy bar.
- Dan's Crypt - On the way into the study.
- Hilltop Mausoleum - Behind a smashable wall in the catacombs under the mausoleum.
- Sleeping Village - Inside the flooded basement of a house.
- Pumpkin Gorge - In an area accessed by one of the houses with the rotating mechanism.
- Hall of Heroes - Given by Imanzi Shongoma.
- Scurvy Docks - In a cave behind a boulder in the graveyard area with Peg Leg Pedro.
- Ghost Ship - Down a hole.
- Hall of Heroes - Given by Karl Sturnguard.
| Feeling Refreshed|
Acquire 4 Health Bottles.
| Dan the Unstoppable|
Acquire 8 Health Bottles.
Behind the scenes