- "Rhinotaurs sunk this ancient town a great while ago. Wait, did it rise up again? This town needs to make up its mind"
- ― Loading screen description
The Lake is the fifteenth level in MediEvil. It was not remade for MediEvil: Resurrection. It features the sunken town of Mellowmede, destroyed by Rhinotaurs long ago.
- This walkthrough section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
Locations and landmarks
- Main article: Locations in The Lake
- Main article: Books in MediEvil
You haven't got your army now - better to use stealth than charge in. Beware the watchers - if they spot you they will soon summon others.
The Crystal contraptions that surround the whirlpool can freeze its dangerously turbulent waters.
You will need all of the Rune keys to activate the magical machines.
Behind the scenes
Although not present in MediEvil: Resurrection, Death briefly mentions Mellowmede during a cutscene in the Return to the Graveyard level.
- This gallery section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
In other languages
|The Swirling Lake
More MediEvil Communities
Wanna add your MediEvil community here? Feel free to reach out!